What Would Jesus Eat Cookbook By Don Colbert
- Narrated by: Diana Batarseh
- Length: 6 hrs and 16 mins
- Release date: 01-03-23
What Would Jesus Eat Cookbook By Don Colbert AudioBook Summary
If you want to live a healthier lifestyle that aligns with your faith, the What Would Jesus Eat Cookbook is a resource that provides more than 90 nutritional recipes and life-changing information to help you improve your health. This is not just a cookbook; it’s a health resource you’ll use all year.
This renewed edition of the What Would Jesus Eat Cookbook is a compilation that features content and recipes from What Would Jesus Eat? along with comprehensive updates based on new studies and data within the health industry.
Inside you’ll find:
- more than 90 simple yet healthy recipes that anyone can make.
- key takeaways at the end of each chapter that provide answers to frequently asked questions.
- information about anxiety, autoimmune disorders, cancer, diabetes, fatigue, food allergies, inflammation, insomnia, Lyme disease, memory loss, migraines, thyroid disease, and weight loss.
- helpful advice to help you choose organic options and eat clean.
- tips on freezing foods, baking pan suggestions based on cups/servings, and emergency ingredient substitution suggestions.
Dr. Colbert has been a board-certified family practice doctor for more than 25 years. He is also board-certified through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and has received extensive training in nutritional and preventative medicine. What Would Jesus Eat Cookbook presents “the Jesus way of eating.” If you truly want to follow Jesus in every area of your life, you cannot ignore your eating habits. Are you willing to make a commitment to follow Jesus’ example and eat the way He ate?