The Playful Life By Julie Jones PhD, Jed Dearybury
- Narrated by: Lisa S. Ware
- Length: 9 hrs and 59 mins
- Release date: 01-31-23
The Playful Life By Julie Jones PhD, Jed Dearybury AudioBook Summary
Play is not just for kids! The Playful Life shows you why and how to bring more playfulness to all aspects of your life. You’ll explore how to create meaningful, relevant, and fun experiences for yourself and others through both a playful mindset and playful behaviors. Through research and twenty-plus years of teaching children and adults, authors Dr. Julie Jones and Jed Dearybury have found that play is not only fun, it’s essential to a full life.
This book will equip you with new definitions, ideas, and ways of thinking about play for your daily life. If you strive to find balance, overcome stress, and enjoy each day through play—The Playful Life is a must listen for your life journey!
– Learn what play means and why it’s so essential to our everyday lives
– Discover the incredible benefits of play to your physical and mental health
– Get ideas for incorporating play into your everyday life
– Begin healing past traumas and grow into the person you are meant to be—through play and playful living!
Building on the popular book The Playful Classroom, this is a new and exciting take on what play does for all of us—physically, socially, emotionally, and cognitively.