Writing a Romance Novel for Dummies (2nd Edition) By Victorine Lieske
- Narrated by: Tanya Eby
- Length: 14 hrs and 14 mins
- Release date: 05-02-23
Writing a Romance Novel for Dummies (2nd Edition) By Victorine Lieske AudioBook Summary
Get your romance (writing) on!
Writing a Romance Novel For Dummies is the only reference aspiring writers need to get their careers off to the right start. Fully updated to reflect the industry’s latest trends and secrets, this book helps you understand what makes a great novel, so you can hone your craft and write books people want to read. We break down the romance subgenres, give you expert tips on plotting and pacing, and walk you through the process of finding an agent and getting published in today’s competitive market—or self-publishing like many six-figure authors are doing. For aspiring writers longing to find success in the industry, Writing a Romance Novel For Dummies is highly informative and a must-listen!
– Refine your writing to craft engaging stories readers can’t put down
– Find a route to publication that works for you-mainstream, or self-published
– Understand the ins and outs of the romance genre and its subgenres
– Learn how to get your work noticed in the popular world of romantic fiction
This Dummies guide is perfect for beginning writers who want advice on writing and publishing a successful romance novel.