Who Is the New How By Justin Palmer, Jessica Schertz
- Narrated by: Dan Strutzel
- Length: 5 hrs and 56 mins
- Release date: 06-20-23
Who Is the New How By Justin Palmer, Jessica Schertz AudioBook Summary
Recruit, create, and retain the best teams
In Who Is the New How: Strategies to Find, Recruit, and Create the Best Teams, a team of accomplished talent experts delivers a hands-on roadmap to filling your most mission-critical roles with the best people. In the book, you’ll explore strategies that guide the world’s most innovative companies and high-performing organizations as they scour the globe to build impactful, productive teams.
You’ll learn how to reimagine your talent acquisition strategy, from who you’re looking for to how you should recruit them. You’ll also discover how and why to say goodbye to familiar phrases like, “just get a butt in the seat,” and counter-productive metrics like “time-to-fill.” The authors also explain:
- Why identifying candidates aligned with your company’s mission and culture is so critical to long-term talent success
- How using the right combination of technology and human expertise in the recruitment process can be the key to winning top talent
- What building teams filled with the right people can do for your team’s morale and ultimately make companies successful
A revolutionary new approach to one of the most critical issues facing organizations today, Who Is the New How is the talent playbook that business and HR leaders have been waiting for.