- Narrated by: John Trent
- Length: 7 hrs and 7 mins
- Release date: 09-05-23
Where Do I Go from Here By John Trent, Kari Trent Stageberg AudioBook summary
With all the current social challenges facing individuals today, it isn’t unusual to feel stuck. We long to move toward health, freedom, and life, but we are unsure how to get there. This new edition of Dr. Trent’s popular book LifeMapping sees him joined by his daughter, Kari Trent Stageberg. Together, they provide an effective method to help everyday people learn to navigate the many detours and distractions impacting their careers, families, and ministries so that they can build a more positive life plan for the future.
LifeMapping® is a powerful tool developed by Dr. John Trent that teaches people a creative device called “storyboarding.” It helps us gather key pictures and events of our own life stories. Utilizing the biblical truth that Jesus can and does change our pictures and bring us new capacities, it helps us lay out a map toward an even more positive future. Specifically, you’ll learn how to accomplish the following:
– create a clear path to close relationships;
– turn many pieces into masterpieces;
– recognize your strengths, successes, and acceptance levels as well as your emotional freeze points and your individual flash points;
– live authentically instead of constantly worrying about your image; -storyboard your positive life plan;
– practice learned hopefulness; and much more!