- Narrated by: Callie Beaulieu
- Length: 6 hrs
- Release date: 06-20-23
Upcycling Furniture & Home Decor for Dummies By Judy Rom AudioBook Summary
Breathe new life into old furniture and thrift store finds
Upcycling Furniture For Dummies shows you how to revitalize old furniture, with just a little effort and imagination, and maybe a few coats of fresh paint. Upcycling furniture is affordable, good for the environment, and a whole lot of fun! This easy step-by-step guide shows you how to get creative and put your own unique flair on your designs. You’ll gain the knowledge and confidence you need to select items that are worth transforming or restoring and learn specific techniques to give old pieces a new lease on life.
– Learn the process of upcycling dressers, tables, chairs, and other furniture
– Enjoy the fun of sourcing items and increasing their value with your creativity!
– Update your decor with gorgeous, upcycled furniture
– Express yourself and find out how to flip your creations for a profit!