- Narrated by: Emily Sutton-Smith
- Length: 14 hrs and 43 mins
- Release date: 04-25-23
Trading for Dummies (5th Edition) By Lita Epstein MBA, Grayson D. Roze AudioBook Summary
Become a savvy trader and make money in both up and down markets
These days, the market is volatile, and you need to know how to ride the waves and navigate the changing tides. Trading For Dummies is for investors in search of a clear guide to trading stocks in any type of market. Inside, you’ll get sample stock charts, position trading tips and techniques, and fresh ways to analyze trends and indicators. Learn how to make smart decisions by identifying the stocks, bonds, funds, and commodities that will net you the maximum gain. Assume more risk, reap more benefits, build a more aggressive portfolio, and enjoy the greater gains that come with short- and medium-term trading methods.
– Learn about due diligence, key indicator analysis, and reading market trends
– Trade successfully in downward market trends and during recessions
– Use the latest tools to create your own charts and make smart decisions
– Profit from ETFs, bonds, and commodities, along with good old-fashioned stocks
This is a perfect Dummies guide for experienced and novice traders and investors seeking the most-up-to-date information on trading wisely in any market.