- Narrated by: Robert Kiefer
- Length: 10 hrs and 35 mins
- Release date: 04-18-23
Think and Make It Happen By Augusto Cury AudioBook Summary
Take control of your past, your memory, your emotions, your life!
While in medical school, Dr. Augusto Cury became fascinated with the impact a healthy mind can have on emotions and life. After many years of research and founding The Intelligence Institute, he concluded:
- Every person is a genius because everyone has the power to think.
- Harnessing “mind power” has been scientifically proven to enhance a person’s physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
- The human act of thinking is the greatest wonder of the universe.
In Think, and Make It Happen, Dr. Cury unveils the multifocal intelligence process showing listeners how to master their emotions, stress, thoughts, and relationships, as well as how to become creative thinkers and revolutionary leaders. Complete with a 12-week program, participants will learn to apply the universal laws for quality of life to their own lives: authorship, beauty, creativity, sleep, thoughts, emotions, memory, listening, dialogue, drive, and spirituality and celebration and start experiencing the life they desire.