- Narrated by: L. J. Ganser
- Series: Worst Case Scenario Series
- Length: 4 hrs and 31 mins
- Release date: 10-31-23
The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Apocalypse By David Borgenicht, Joshua Piven AudioBook summary
It’s the apocalypse—now what? Prepare for the end of civilization with the help of the world’s bestselling survival guide series and learn how to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again.
The doomsday clock is seconds from midnight. Extinction-level dangers draw closer with every tick. But fear not! Here is an indispensable guide to preparing for and surviving the ultimate in worst-case scenarios, with humor to lighten the load. You can’t panic if you’re laughing.
Dozens of survival experts provide step-by-step instructions on
- How to pack a Go Bag in thirty minutes,
- How to make your bunker feel like home,
- How to survive an alien invasion,
- How to defeat a robot uprising,
- How to survive the next pandemic,
- How to fend off a hostile clan,
- How to eat insects and rodents,
- How to rebuild a utopian society, and
- Many more tips for the end of the world as we know it.