The Way of Nagomi By Ken Mogi
- Narrated by: Susan Momoko Hingley
- Length: 3 hrs and 23 mins
- Release date: 03-14-23
The Way of Nagomi By Ken Mogi AudioBook Summary
Find balance and peace in every moment
Life is ephemeral and ever-changing; in Japan, it’s called ukiyo—”floating world.” How can we adapt to its fluctuations without being overcome? The answer is nagomi: a philosophy of balance—and the secret to a harmonious life. Neuroscientist Ken Mogi shares wisdom from Japanese history and culture to explain how nagomi can help you:
– have happy relationships with loved ones who disagree
– engage with the natural world without diminishing its beauty
– strive for improvement while accepting imperfection
– strike a balance to achieve calm.
If you’ve ever enjoyed a perfect bite of sushi—fresh fish, white rice, a hint of wasabi, maybe with a sip of sake—then you’ve already tasted what nagomi can achieve. Combining philosophy and advice, this book brings that balance into your health, work, relationships, and sense of self with nagomido—The Way of Nagomi!