The Ultimate Guide to Great Mentorship By Scott Jeffrey Miller
- Narrated by: Scott Miller
- Length: 4 hrs and 1 min
- Release date: 07-11-23
The Ultimate Guide to Great Mentorship By Scott Jeffrey Miller AudioBook summary
Read by the author.
Easy, practical guidance on how to make the most out of your mentorship journey.
Being a great mentor leads to thriving, engaged employees on both sides of the mentor-mentee relationship and helps drive renewed purpose. There are growing expectations and interest in business today that leaders will make themselves available as mentors to provide future leaders growth opportunities and help them grow in their roles. There is also plenty of evidence that shows how impactful mentorship can be for the mentors when approached with the right mindset.
The Ultimate Guide to Great Mentorship walks mentors through the mentorship journey, from setting initial expectations and goals, to tracking progress, to identifying when it is time to find new opportunities. Filled with practical sample plans to make the experience much more impactful for all parties, this timely guide takes the ambiguity out of how to be a great mentor.
- Learn how mentor-mentee relationships work best for both parties.
- See how other top leaders approach mentorship and what works and what doesn’t.
- Keep your mentorship journey on track with practical forms and timelines to work on with your mentee.
- See how being a great mentor leads to personal and professional growth and renewal for you as well as your mentee!