The Resilient Mind By Dr. John Demartini
- Narrated by: Tim Andres Pabon
- Length: 7 hrs and 7 mins
- Release date: 03-14-23
The Resilient Mind By Dr. John Demartini AudioBook Summary
A practical manual for understanding why you live the way you do—and how to transform your life into your highest vision.
In The Resilient Mind, Dr. John Demartinit shows you how to face challenges and make opportunities out of them as well as how to deal with distractions and difficulties. In this powerful and practical book you will learn:
- How to reduce stress, resolve conflict and open the heart and mind to a new perspective and paradigm for life.
- How your highest priority actually becomes your identity.
- To understand your own greatness and potential.
- To dissolve perceptions of infatuation, resentment, pride and shame and fantasies and nightmares.
- How to enhance communication and thereby equilibrate the lopsided perceptions of your mind.
- To discover the secrets of opening your heart beyond anything you’ve imagined.
- To receive profound insights on how to create more fulfilling, caring relationships.
- And more!