The Phoenix Transformation By Brian Tracy
- Narrated by: Michael Tracy
- Length: 4 hrs and 41 mins
- Release date: 02-13-23
The Phoenix Transformation By Brian Tracy AudioBook Summary
By the bestselling author of The Psychology of Achievement and Get it Done Now!
The title comes from the story of the Phoenix—a Greek legend of a bird/dragon that arises from the ashes of its predecessor—being born again. It relates to the situations people may be in now—low achievement, lack of success, mediocrity.
As we emerge from the pandemic. Individuals, businesses of all kinds will be looking for ways to emerge “from the ashes” of this pandemic to reinvent themselves and emerge stronger. In The Phoenix Transformation you will learn how to:
- Develop a rock-solid self-concept
- Get on the fast track to achieving your goals faster than you’ve ever dreamed possible
- Discover how to set “flex” goals which are adaptable to a fast-changing economy
- Unlock the secret to doubling your brainpower and sharpening your intuition
- Discover the key to erasing negative emotions
- Eliminate the time and productivity wasters—most importantly, those caused by the e-mail, instant messaging, and other electronic communication devices
- Master a foolproof 12-point formula that quadruples productivity
- Learn how to nurture your most important relationships and leave a legacy
- And much more!