- Narrated by: Shawn K. Jain
- Length: 8 hrs and 47 mins
- Release date: 11-14-23
The New Automation Mindset By Vijay Tella AudioBook summary
Explore the true potential and impact of business automation
Digital transformation of the business landscape is well underway, and businesses are being reshaped faster than ever before. Agility and adaptability are now critical components of these businesses’ survival. But building these traits requires a holistic approach with an unrelenting focus on automation. How does one go about developing that focus?
In The New Automation Mindset: The Leadership Blueprint for the Era of AI-For-All, Vijay Tella, Scott Brinker, and Massimo Pezzini deliver a guide to implementing automation in the real world, avoiding jargon and vague bromides in favor of concrete examples of the successful integration of automated technologies and descriptions of the positive results they had on the companies that deployed them.
In the book, you’ll also find:
– Hands-on advice for C-suite executives, front-line managers, and everyday employees to implement effective automation frameworks
– Insightful explorations of the innovation and growth advantages of automation
– Deep treatments of how automation is about more than just RPA-or Robotic Process Automation-and efficiency.