The Life List By Kate Christie
- Narrated by: Kate Christie
- Length: 6 hrs and 1 min
- Release date: 11-07-23
The Life List By Kate Christie AudioBook summary
How to start living your best life ― a life by design
The Life List: Master Every Moment and Live an Audacious Life is your guide to designing the next magnificent part of your life, starting today. An energizing, honest, at times hilarious and at times devastating call to action, this is a transformational, life-is-for-living handbook. And it belongs in the hands of every woman who yearns to do something more spectacular!
After turning 50, losing her former life partner to cancer and seeing her kids move on as young adults, Kate Christie was faced with the fact that life is too short. And it was time to do something about it. So Kate created the concept of a “life list”: A list of everything she wanted to do and be while she was still young enough to enjoy it. A list of abundant, joyful new discoveries and opportunities. Using her unique framework to inspire not only big goals but also real action, Kate shows you exactly how to design and implement your own life list. Why? Because it’s your turn. You are energetic, confident, comfortable in your skin, successful and ready for more. This is not a crisis: it’s a catalyst.
With The Life List, you’ll learn how to:
- Find a new perspective, identify what matters most and celebrate with gratitude
- Set and smash incredible, life-changing goals
- Embrace life’s endless possibilities while you’re still young
- Master every moment, with simple steps for living in the now and planning your future
- Create and manifest momentous experiences in your everyday life
It’s time to join the movement and do whatever the hell it is you want with the rest of your life. This is your life ― by design. So live it big. Be audacious.