- Narrated by: Michael Tracy
- Length: 6 hrs and 14 mins
- Release date: 09-22-23
Take Charge of Your Life By Brian Tracy AudioBook summary
One of the hallmark’s of Brian Tracy’s philosophy is that you are 100% responsible for the results in your life. While Brian Tracy has discussed this philosophy since the 1980’s, it is increasingly out of place in our current cultural moment. Today there are numerous voices telling you that any of your struggles or challenges are due to other people or societal conditions that are beyond your control. But, as you’ll hear in this life-changing book, the philosophy of complaint and “blaming others” is ultimately a dead-end path that leads to despair. In Take Charge of Your Life: The 12 Master Skills for Success, Brian will show you how putting yourself in the driver’s seat of your own life, and not delegating responsibility for your results to others, will separate you from the pack faster than ever before. Brian will teach you the attitudes, mindset, and most importantly, the specific skills that will enable you to overcome any forces that others perceive may hold them back—whether it be your education level, current income level, gender, or socio-economic background.
Here are just a few of the things you will learn:
- Maximum Performance. When you’re firing on all cylinders, nothing can stop you—so why waste any more time at half speed? Get more out of yourself and generate better results than ever before.
- Personal Strategic Planning. Success is inevitable when you have a plan. All you have to do is follow it. I cover how to plan—and how to stay on track, no matter what life throws at you.
- Time Management. Time management is really life management. When you become a super-efficient machine, you complete the highest-value tasks in the least amount of time—and you flourish.
- Personal Dynamism and Energy. When you exude confidence and energy, it’s contagious. You attract other dynamic, energetic people—and together, you experience more. More success, more fun, greater results.
- Creating Wealth. Once you create a personal plan, and then maximize your efficiency, performance and time management, your income will increase automatically. But what do you do with it? To create wealth, you must have a wealth plan—and that’s what we cover here.
- Communication Power. Even if you’re not in sales, you’re in sales. Whenever you talk with someone, you have the opportunity to convince him to think the way you think—and to help you achieve your goals. I teach you my proven, time-tested strategies for communicating effectively.
- And MUCH More.