- Narrated by: Sanya Simmons
- Length: 8 hrs and 13 mins
- Release date: 10-31-23
Sustainable Fashion for Dummies By Paula N. Mugabi AudioBook summary
Want to learn how to make more ethical fashion choices? Sustainable Fashion For Dummies will teach you how to pick up new habits that align with a more sustainable future. The rise of fast fashion in recent years has contributed to unsafe work environments, unfair wages, and toxic pollution. With sustainable fashion, you can have groovy clothing and accessories that are produced in an ecologically and socially responsible manner, using quality products and long-lasting materials. You don’t have to sacrifice your natural fashion sense—the sustainable fashion movement is responsible for some of the most exciting new trends. This is a must-listen handbook for practical tips and strategies on making more environmentally friendly fashion choices.
– Get started on your sustainable fashion journey
– Discover inexpensive options for making more eco-friendly fashion choices
– Make the most of what’s already in your closet
– Master the art of thrift shopping
Let this Dummies guide be your guru as you start making socially and environmentally friendly fashion choices and becoming more thoughtful about what you purchase (or don’t purchase).