- Narrated by: Frank Block
- Length: 19 hrs and 26 mins
- Release date: 12-19-23
Stock Investing for Canadians for Dummies, 6th Edition By Andrew Dagys AudioBook summary
Stock Investing For Canadians For Dummies keeps you current as the Canadian stock market, industry, and tax laws go through a series of critical changes. Plus, this friendly, just-for-Canadians guide will help you minimize risk and maximize your investment returns. This latest edition also covers independent online brokers and robo-advisor services, so you can weigh all your options. With up-to-date references and resources, this book is the most reliable guide for the new stock market investor.
– Invest successfully in a challenging post-pandemic environment that includes international tension, high interest rates, and economic instability
– Take advantage of trends like the sharing economy, fintech, Web 3.0, decarbonization, cannabis, and more by investing in companies that lead the innovation charge
– Understand unique Canadian investment segments and situations
– Learn how to minimize your investing risks
– See how to invest during periods of inflation
Stock Investing For Dummies is perfect for listeners new to investing in the stock market who are looking for a comprehensive guide to making sure their investments grow.