Soul Archaeology By Sarah Sapora
- Narrated by: Sarah Sapora
- Length: 11 hrs and 19 mins
- Release date: 08-08-23
Soul Archaeology By Sarah Sapora AudioBook summary
With the help of this powerful guidebook, meet your ultimate You and cultivate real self-acceptance and true self-love in the present moment.
You want to love yourself. You want to let go of feeling invisible or unworthy or alone. You want to break free of others’ expectations (and your own) and live life on your terms. Let’s do it!
In this highly anticipated debut, plus-size personal growth trailblazer Sarah Sapora redefines self-love, offering the knowing nod, the deep cleansing breath, and the older sister wisdom which women of all sizes have been waiting for. Soul Archaeology begins with a simple, illuminating question: “What’s hurting me right now?” Acting as your guide, Sapora helps you through the sticky, liberating process of self-discovery to uncover your Ultimate You, allowing you to:
- see the patterns of self-abandonment that screw you out of a self-loving life;
- define how you truly want to feel and craft a plan to make it happen;
- build your Self-Love To-Do List to break free of the quest for unattainable perfection and learn to love the empowered, messy, and beautiful you.
Weaving together practical, transformative guidance with her own deeply personal narrative, Soul Archaeology teaches listeners to cast off the chains of traditional Before-and-After thinking so often found in self-improvement. Instead, it offers a strategy for self-accountability, honesty, and compassion that can help each of us to grow into our greatest selves–a person not defined by weight or age, but by our commitment to a more loving, honest, and powerful life.