- Narrated by: Grant Cartwright
- Length: 13 hrs and 51 mins
- Release date: 08-29-23
Shopify for Dummies By Paul Waddy AudioBook summary
Launch a successful online store in moments with the help of the most popular ecommerce platform on the planet
As the platform of choice for over one million businesses in over 175 countries, Shopify powers everything from small local stores to multi-million-dollar ecommerce operations. There’s no question you can make it work for you. But how can you get started?
In Shopify For Dummies, ecommerce exec, adviser, and speaker Paul Waddy wastes no time showing you how to create and open a thriving online store. You can do it all, from marketing and customer engagement to payments and shipping. The book will help you:
– Manage and market your inventory, including how to create collections and upload multiple products and images with a single click
– Learn to market to the right people at the right time in the right way, through platforms like Facebook and Google
– Discover how to make the most of Shopify’s countless and powerful features, like email subscriber collection, tags, payment and currency options, shipping rules, and its in-depth analytics dashboard.