Scrum for Dummies (3rd Edition) By Mark C. Layton, Steven J. Ostermiller
- Narrated by: Walter Dixon
- Length: 13 hrs and 44 mins
- Release date: 02-21-23
Scrum for Dummies (3rd Edition) By Mark C. Layton, Steven J. Ostermiller AudioBook Summary
Learn how scrum can help in every part of your life
Scrum—an organizing approach that exposes work progress and quality—is used all over the place in software development, but it’s not just for coders. Scrum For Dummies shows you how scrum can improve performance regardless of your industry or project. You can even use scrum to get tangible results in your personal projects—prepare for retirement, organize travel, and much more. Plan goals, releases, and sprints for all aspects of business and life. With Dummies, you’ll learn how to work flexibility and collaboration into anything you’re doing. This book is packed with helpful information to empower you to set up your first scrum project, organize the scrum team, integrate scrum into your agile project management strategy, and just make things work better.
– Learn the ins and outs of scrum
– Discover how scrum can help you manage projects in any industry and even in your personal life
– Organize your scrum team and set up your first project
– Integrate scrum into your agile project management strategy
This updated edition of Scrum For Dummies is written to make scrum useful for everyone-especially you.