Say It Out Loud By Lisa Nichols
- Narrated by: Vasavi Kumar
- Length: 5 hrs and 24 mins
- Release date: 06-06-23
Say It Out Loud By Lisa Nichols AudioBook Summary
A fresh, vibrant voice combines a variety of proven therapeutic, well-being, and spiritual techniques to coach listeners into knowing, embodying, and living their personal truth fully and joyfully—no matter what
When rising wellness star Vasavi Kumar talks about “saying it out loud,” she means it literally. After years of trying journaling, because she’d heard it was a great way to learn about herself, change bad habits, and set and meet goals, Kumar found that it wasn’t working for her. What did was talking to herself, aloud and with the compassion of a best friend. Kumar also learned that all the outside expert guidance in the world was no substitute for finding ways of tuning in to her truest inner self, hearing that self’s guidance and wisdom, and then living it with courage and empathy.
A trained life coach and licensed therapist, Kumar here shows listeners exactly what she means, including how to:
• tackle toxic thoughts by speaking them aloud, which can almost instantly reveal their fraudulence
• fearlessly assess the decision-making processes that have led them to where they are today
• implement daily actions that build self-esteem and allow them to walk their talk
• move beyond any debilitating past experiences and create a real and meaningful future
• ask for and receive true help and guidance when needed
• unabashedly speak their needs to others
Kumar came to her self-understanding and fulfillment through trial, error, and struggle, after fitting in nowhere as the daughter of Indian immigrants and journeying through a bipolar diagnosis, substance abuse, and recovery. As Kumar here shows, speaking out loud will shake up your life, your world, and your future—for the better.