Rising Above Lyme Disease By Julia Greenspan
- Narrated by: VyVy Nguyen
- Length: 9 hrs and 45 mins
- Release date: 07-18-23
Rising Above Lyme Disease By Julia Greenspan AudioBook summary
Rising Above Lyme Disease is a comprehensive, whole-body approach to overcoming Lyme disease and reclaiming your life.
Incidence of Lyme disease is skyrocketing. If caught early, antibiotics can often successfully treat it, but more often than not, Lyme is asymptomatic and evades diagnosis until it is a full-blown, chronic condition that requires a multi-faceted treatment plan.
In Rising Above Lyme Disease, renowned naturopath and Lyme-literate doctor Julia Greenspan presents a Comprehensive and Alternative Medicine (CAM) approach for recovery for those who have been suffering with this disease for weeks, months, years, or even decades. Operating from the front lines of the epidemic in New England, she gives hope to those who thought there was none, or feel unheard by all those around them.
Dr. Greenspan’s integrative treatment plan addresses not only the body, but the mind as well, and includes:
- Standard protocols such as antibiotic and probiotic care, which can be essential to long-term healing (despite fears)
- Detoxing and dietary changes that help get proven results
- Therapies such as yoga, massage, earthing, and qi gong
- Therapies that dig deeper (when nothing else seems to be working) and focus on removing obstacles to healing, such as past trauma, negative beliefs about self, unhealthy lifestyle choices, genetics, hormone imbalance, environmental toxins, and other infections—all of which have a very real, and often overlooked, effect on recovery
Through this comprehensive approach that focuses on the whole person and the very personal ways in which the disease may affect one’s life, it is possible to find relief, become your best advocate, and ultimately, rise above Lyme.