- Narrated by: Mitch Crawford
- Length: 10 hrs and 33 mins
- Release date: 11-21-23
REITs for Dummies By Brad Thomas AudioBook summary
Are you looking for exciting—but responsible—new investment opportunities that go beyond simple stocks and bonds?
In REITs For Dummies, celebrated investing lecturer and author Brad Thomas delivers an easy-to-understand guide to getting started with real estate investment trusts—also known as “REITs.” These flexible and lucrative investment tools package together individual properties so you can invest in land and buildings without the hassle of being a landlord.
In the book, you’ll get a straightforward tour of REIT property sectors and the different ways you can invest in REITs. You’ll also find:
– Strategies for selecting the best REITs for you and your family
– Ways to navigate the sector and generate durable income that helps you sleep well at night
– Options for those who want to go beyond the United States and investigate international REIT products.
You already know about the basics of stock and bond investing. Now it’s time to learn about some of the other interesting financial products available to the responsible investor. In REITs For Dummies, you’ll get the jargon-free and easy-to-follow guidance you need to wrap your head around this exciting opportunity.