- Narrated by: Graham Rowat
- Length: 7 hrs and 28 mins
- Release date: 12-12-23
Outsmart the Money Magicians By Christopher R. Manske AudioBook summary
Nationwide brokerage firms have perfected the secrets for how to legally fool the rest of us into giving them our hard-earned money.
Written by a renowned leader and financial reform advocate who has seen every trick in the book firsthand, Outsmart the Money Magicians reveals how biased the financial system often is, and helps you see through the illusions, understand exactly what is happening with your money, and make investing and tax decisions accordingly. You’ll learn everything there is to know about how often Wall Street and the IRS rely on deceptions that encourage the public to behave a certain way, including:
● Encouraging people to save a fixed amount each month in an illusion called Pay Yourself First
● Hiding the profits created by dividends and rebalancing, to motivate people to sell investments worth keeping
● Leveraging fear of the higher “tax bracket” to incentivize us to spend more money on government-approved deductions
Outsmart the Money Magicians provides clear, easy-to-understand action steps to protect your portfolio and maximize your wealth-building efforts. This book also gives experts and beginners alike an inside view to how Wall Street should improve.