- Narrated by: Timothy Andrés Pabon
- Length: 9 hrs and 50 mins
- Release date: 06-27-23
Metaverse for Dummies By Ian Khan AudioBook Summary
You’ve probably heard that the metaverse—a word that seemingly went from nonexistent to everywhere—is the next big thing in technology. What is it? Written by a leading futurist, Metaverse For Dummies unravels the mysteries of the metaverse, for the curious and for anyone looking to get in on the ground floor. Discover how to carve out your niche in the metaverse with easy-to-understand breakdowns of the major technologies and platforms, a guide to doing business in the metaverse, and explorations of what meta means for sports, education, and just about every other area of life. The book even gives you a guide to safety in the metaverse, including how much of your real life you should share in your virtual one. This book answers all the big questions about the metaverse, in simple terms.
– Explore the metaverse and the major players
– Get a look at how the metaverse will disrupt industries from gaming to online commerce
– Discover business opportunities on the metaverse
– Dive into metaverse gaming and virtual events—safely
This book is a must for anyone looking for an approachable primer on what the metaverse is, how it works, and the opportunities within it.