Lonely No More By Margaret Paul PhD
- Narrated by: Melanie Carey
- Length: 12 hrs and 18 mins
- Release date: 11-28-23
Lonely No More By Margaret Paul PhD AudioBook summary
FEEL ALIVE AND CONNECTED ONCE AGAIN!
Lonely No More: The Astonishing Power of Inner Bonding takes the listener on a spiritual journey of self-discovery and personal transformation, exploring the often-conflicting relationship between the false beliefs of the ego wounded self, how those false beliefs leave a person lonely and disconnected, and how to achieve true spiritual connection. Through engaging narratives and practical exercises, this book offers valuable insights into achieving a balanced, fulfilling relationship with both the self and the Divine.
Throughout the book, I explore various spiritual principles and misconceptions that often hinder individuals from accessing the ever-present love and wisdom that is here for all of us. By debunking common myths, I equip listeners with the tools and knowledge needed to break free from limiting beliefs and foster spiritual growth.
Here’s a sampling of what you will learn:
- The difference between getting and sharing love.
- The difference between self-responsibility and self-sacrifice.
- The difference tween our true soul self and our ego wounded self.
- A road map for healing loneliness by promoting self-awareness, inner healing and personal responsibility.
- Healing other related conditions like anxiety, depression, shame, addictions and relationship problems.
The opposite of loneliness is not a never-ending blissful, happy, problem-free state. It is feeling alive and connected once again. The ability to feel deeply, to express the gamut of one’s emotions in a healthy way, and to connect to yourself, others and life overall to address challenges and triumphs in a way that says “yes” to life, is the goal of this book.