- Narrated by: Maurice England
- Length: 3 hrs and 14 mins
- Release date: 01-17-23
Life Is 10% What Happens to You and 90% How You React By Charles Swindoll AudioBook Summary
Life Is 10% What Happens to You and 90% How You React is based on the popular quote by bestselling author Charles Swindoll. Everyone experiences obstacles and hardships, but your actions write your story. This isn’t your average self-help book.
Reimagined from content found in Active Spirituality and Laugh Again, Swindoll teaches you how to:
- find joy no matter what season you’re living through.
- overcome life’s dilemmas and build inner resilience.
- defuse disharmony and free yourself from drama.
- maintain balance, extend grace to yourself, and be prosperous.
- lean on your Christian faith and foundational views.
Life Is 10% What Happens to You and 90% How You React is for men and women of all ages who are tired of making excuses and assigning blame for their unhappiness. Each chapter is filled with teachings, applicable Scripture, and reflection questions.
Swindoll isn’t promising joy or endless bliss. He is offering wisdom that will equip you with the basic fundamentals to make better decisions, which will improve your mental health and overall quality of life because he knows that life isn’t what happens to you . . . it’s how you react.