Let Me Hijack Your Mind By Alyque Padamsee, Vandana Saxena Poria
- Narrated by: Mishal Varma, Vinifer Gandhi
- Length: 8 hrs and 6 mins
- Release date: 08-02-22
Let Me Hijack Your Mind By Alyque Padamsee, Vandana Saxena Poria AudioBook Summary
In this one-of-its-kind book by the late Alyque Padamsee, he invites us to re-examine and think afresh about some of our most deeply held beliefs, from love, marriage, terrorism, leadership, money, gender, faith to education. Let Me Hijack Your Mind is Alyque’s parting gift to Indians, exhorting them to throw out the old and embrace new ways of approaching everything, which will lead them toward a more exciting and contented life—and a better society and country. It is a way to open windows in their mind to think about life aside from greed, power and money. This is a book designed to throw everyone off-balance in a good way, because it is crammed with fresh ideas on how to live, how to dream and how to completely reset our mindset and attitudes. As Alyque says in his inimitable style: “Get people out of stuffy thinking.”
Some of the provocative questions he asks are:
- Why should marriage be ’till death do us part?
- Why are terrorists breaking the law of their very own holy books?
- Why are multinational companies obsessed with GNP (Gross National Product) instead of GNH (Gross National Happiness)?
- Why do men fear women? And why do women hate themselves?
A fun, racy and often shocking story, the book busts some of the most well-known taboos, includes life hacks drawing on his experiences in advertising and theatre, as well as new “commandments” for the present generation.