Keep Looking Up By Tammah Watts
- Narrated by: Tammah Watts
- Length: 3 hrs and 49 mins
- Release date: 03-07-23
Keep Looking Up By Tammah Watts AudioBook Summary
A BIRDING JOURNEY AT HOME AND BEYOND
It began with a flutter of yellow feathers flitting through the trees, casting beams of sunshine and promise that burst through her kitchen window. This was her sign to look up.
As a licensed therapist, Tammah Watts knew that she needed to seek and accept hope, love, and support to overcome her chronic pain and cultivate resilience. But she could not predict that the little yellow bird would put her on the path to healing by fostering a powerful connection with birds and the experience of birding.
Tammah shares her emotional journey of finding comfort and inspiration from her feathered friends, while providing practical tips and tools to help you:
· Explore the practice of birdwatching from the comfort of your own home and community
· Increase your self-awareness, mindfulness, and concentration
· Find acceptance and alignment with the spirit and beauty of birds
Right outside your door flies just what you’ve been looking for to help ease symptoms of stress, pain, depression, and anxiety. All you have to do is look up, take notice, and open your heart and mind.