- Narrated by: Kyle Snyder
- Length: 9 hrs and 35 mins
- Release date: 01-16-24
Investing in ETFs for Dummies By Russell Wild AudioBook summary
Investing in ETFs for Dummies has all the basics you need to make calculated and profitable choices when investing in exchange-traded funds. ETFs make it possible for investors to quickly and easily gain exposure to wide swaths of the market. There are funds that are linked to popular market indices like the S&P 500, there are quirky thematic funds that allow you to invest in stuff like video game technology or breakfast commodities, and there’s everything in between. This guide helps you sift through it all, covering the pros and cons of ETF investing and walking you through new and time-tested ETF strategies. Add some ETFs to your portfolio and profit in any market environment, thanks to this simple Dummies guide.
– Figure out what ETFs are and learn the ins and outs of the ETF marketplace
– Learn to research ETFs and weigh the risks so you can make informed trades
– Discover the latest ETF products, providers, and strategies
– Gain the confidence you need to invest in ETFs, even in a down market
Investing in ETFs For Dummies is a great starting point for anyone looking to enhance their investment portfolio by participating in the nearly $2 trillion ETF market.