Intuitive Eating for Life By Jenna Hollenstein MD RD CDN
- Narrated by: Daniela Acitelli
- Length: 7 hrs and 18 mins
- Release date: 02-14-23
Intuitive Eating for Life By Jenna Hollenstein MD RD CDN AudioBook Summary
Intuitive eating is a great way to get off the diet roller coaster, stay healthy, build confidence in your body, and take the guesswork out of mealtime. But if you’re like many people, you may have trouble staying on track. Enter mindfulness!
In this step-by-step guide, you’ll learn to practice intuitive eating using the Four Foundations of Mindfulness, a classic Buddhist framework. The Four Foundations include:
– Mindfulness of body, in which you will examine how the body awareness enhances your ability to practice the principles of intuitive eating.
– Mindfulness of feeling, in which you will explore the ways that mindfulness and meditation can provide stability and self-awareness.
– Mindfulness of mind, in which you will examine your own beliefs and misconceptions about eating and the body and respond to them with compassion.
– Mindfulness of dhammas (or phenomena), in which you will learn how phenomena such as the impermanence of life can shift our focus from improving our bodies to caring for them.