Inspiring Work Anniversaries By Rick Joi
- Narrated by: Alex Freeman
- Length: 6 hrs and 39 mins
- Release date: 01-04-24
Inspiring Work Anniversaries By Rick Joi AudioBook summary
Too many work anniversaries are missed or mediocre — and they’re harming your organization more than you know!
WHY IT MATTERS: For many organizations, workplace culture is now as important as strategy and execution—many would argue it’s even more important, since it drives everything from employee productivity to customer retention. But where do you start, and how do you know if it’s working?
There’s a surprisingly simple answer, and it’s work anniversaries. Because unlike other paths to improving workplace culture, work anniversaries are (1) visible, (2) measurable, and (3) easy to improve … if you know how.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS BOOK:
- What work anniversaries can achieve – the three scientifically validated and high-value outcomes that great work anniversaries deliver to organizations
- What gets in the way – the three forces of work anniversary mediocrity that undermine most work anniversary programs and how to avoid them
- Who can help and what they can do – concrete ideas for the nine different roles that contribute to great work anniversaries (it’s not just managers and HR)
AND THERE’S MORE: This book is designed so busy people can quickly jump to the tactical tips most relevant to them, but for those who enjoy more context there are also broader workplace culture-focused chapters about work anniversary metrics, cultural uniqueness, vendors, and acquisitions. Plus there are top-ten lists, checklists, and more!