In Defense of the Second Amendment By Larry Correia
- Narrated by: John McLain
- Length: 6 hrs and 49 mins
- Release date: 01-24-23
In Defense of the Second Amendment By Larry Correia AudioBook Summary
What part of the Second Amendment don’t you understand?
That’s the question posed by award-winning, bestselling author, and professional firearms instructor Larry Correia.
Bringing with him the practical experience that comes from having owned a high-end gun store—catering largely to law enforcement—and as a competitive shooter and self-defense trainer, Correia blasts apart the emotion-laden, logic-free rhetoric of the gun-control fanatics who turn every “mass shooting” into a crazed call for violating your rights, abusing the Constitution—and doing absolutely nothing to really fight crime.
In his essential new audiobook, In Defense of the Second Amendment, Correia reveals:
- Why “gun-free” zones are more dangerous for law-abiding citizens,
- How the Second Amendment does indeed include your right to own an AR-15—and why that’s not an “outdated” concept,
- Why “red flag” laws don’t work, can be easily abused, and ignore a much more commonsensical approach to keeping guns out of the wrong hands,
- The insanity of “criminal justice reform” that frees dangerous criminals and “gun reform” that penalizes your right to self-defense, and
- How we can return to a society that has a safe and healthy relationship with guns—as we had for most of our history.
Correia’s promise: “Believe me, I’ve heard every argument relating to gun control possible. I can show you how to defend your rights.”