How to Become an Effective Leader By Michael Brainard
- Narrated by: Michael Brainard
- Length: 3 hrs and 39 mins
- Release date: 03-30-23
How to Become an Effective Leader By Michael Brainard AudioBook Summary
THERE’S ONLY ONE MISSION: TO MITIGATE THE IMPACT THAT POOR LEADERS HAVE ON CORPORATE AMERICA.
When it comes to ineffective, inefficient, or downright detrimental leadership, the cause can almost always be traced back to two root characteristics: insecurity and ignorance. Do you know which one is holding you back?
In his latest publication, CEO and founder of Brainard Strategy, Michael Brainard, details the eight disciplines that must be adopted, implemented and mastered in order to truly accelerate the journey towards effective leadership development. An exploration into psychological and positive behavioral conditioning, Brainard draws on his comprehensive PhD research to create a prolific manifesto becoming the type of leader you’ve always aspired to be.
Keep reading to discover:
- Why emotional intelligence is the cornerstone of developing the skills required to positively influence other people as a leader
- Real-life case studies that highlight the efficacy of implementing the eight disciplines
- How the biological perspective and bias trifecta can unknowingly cause us to make decisions based on incomplete interpretations
- Why retroactive interference is the primary influencer of after-the-fact experiences on our memory
- The three ways to effectively influence other human beings via language, behaviors, and incentives
- How to utilize the hourglass model to optimize culture, vision, and strategy by collecting key information from the larger system within your organization
Pick up How to Become an Effective Leader today to give your own psychological hardwiring the upgrade it deserves!