- Narrated by: Mary Johnson
- Length: 7 hrs and 57 mins
- Release date: 05-09-23
Heal Your Ancestral Roots By Anuradha Dayal-Gulati AudioBook Summary
• Explores the principles that govern your family energy field and the many ways this ancestral field can support you as well as how it can hold you captive
• Provides exercises and tools to help you recognize and release negative family patterns and heal ancestral trauma
• Discusses the importance of honoring your ancestors, sharing suggestions about altar creation, prayers, and the Vedic ritual of Tarpanam
Many people find themselves feeling stuck, unable to reach their goals. The same problems keep showing up in jobs and relationships no matter how much they try to make changes and overcome obstacles. What if the patterns that repeat in your life and relationships didn’t originate with you? The source of your challenges could be rooted in ancestral trauma calling out to be healed. Experiences and wounds of your parents or grandparents as well as more distant ancestors can affect you; sometimes themes reappear in a family for several generations in a row—patterns of financial distress, sibling rivalry, divorce, or conversely long happy marriages, good health, and good humor.
An energy practitioner specializing in ancestral and emotional healing, Anuradha Dayal-Gulati provides exercises and tools—such as journal practices, visualizations, mind mapping, and the Vedic ritual of Tarpanam—that can help you recognize and release negative family patterns and enhance positive ones. She shares her own healing journey and her experience with family constellation therapy, explains how to honor your ancestors, and explores in depth the use of flower essences to transform emotions and release generational trauma.