- Narrated by: Steve Menasche
- Length: 16 hrs and 33 mins
- Release date: 08-29-23
Fundamental Analysis for Dummies, 3rd Edition By Matthew Krantz AudioBook summary
Fundamental Analysis For Dummies is a valuable guide for investors who want to know the future. Okay, it’s not a crystal ball, but fundamental analysis will help you gain insight into a company’s staying power, as you evaluate revenue, expenses, assets, liabilities, competitors, management, interest rates, and other key business details. This Dummies resource makes it easy to get a handle on the underlying forces that affect the well-being of the economy, industry groups, and companies. You’ll explore the tools and strategies of fundamental analysis, and you’ll get easy-to-follow examples of how they’re used in relation to stock and commodity investing. This latest edition is fully updated with coverage of today’s investment landscape.
– Apply fundamental analysis techniques to your investments and increase your profits
– Learn strategies for making smart investments in stocks, currency, bonds, and commodities
– Harness the same tools used by Warren Buffett and other successful investors
– Protect your investments during an economic downturn
Investors looking to become proficient in using fundamental analysis will love this breakdown of the must-know information.