- Narrated by: Christopher P. Brown
- Length: 5 hrs and 1 min
- Release date: 05-16-23
Finding Clarity By Marc Lesser AudioBook Summary
A SURPRISING PATH TO BREAKTHROUGH COMMUNICATION AND PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS
For Marc Lesser the key to healthy relationships and effective workplaces is compassionate accountability—a practical and trainable way to clarify and achieve shared visions of success. Numerous examples include:
– facing rather than avoiding conflict for the long-term benefit of all.
– working with and through difficult emotions with clarity, care, and connection.
– understanding the stories we live by and evaluating whether they’re serving us well.
– learning to listen and lead in ways that align with our mission and values.
Marc works from the premise that problems are inevitable and that the success of an enterprise or relationship relies on how they are resolved. This applies to any joint effort—in a workplace, a family, a civic organization, a community, a country, or the world at large.