- Narrated by: Nicol Zanzarella
- Length: 4 hrs and 12 mins
- Release date: 12-26-23
Find More Birds By Heather Wolf AudioBook summary
A trove of 111 ingenious tips for seeing more birds wherever you are-from crowd favorites (hummingbirds, owls, eagles) to species you’ve never spotted before
Seeing more birds than you ever imagined and witnessing exciting avian drama is possible-whether you’re on the go or in your own neighborhood, local park, or backyard. As Heather Wolf explains, it all comes down to how you tune in to the show happening around you, the one in which birds-highly skilled at staying under the radar-are the stars. In Find More Birds, Heather shares her very best tactics.
– Look for birds at their favorite “restaurants”-from leaf litter to berry bushes, and ball fields to small patches of mud.
– Watch for “tree bark” that moves . . . you may find it has feathers.
– Try simply sitting on the ground for a revealing new perspective.
Plus, special tips point the way to crowd favorites such as hummingbirds, owls, and eagles-and can’t-miss bird behaviors. As your senses sharpen and “noticing” becomes second nature, Find More Birds will turn your daily routines into bird-finding adventures. Whether you’re strolling down the block or parking your car, you never know what will surprise you next!