Entrepreneurship for Dummies (2nd Edition) By Kathleen Allen PhD
- Narrated by: Emily Sutton-Smith
- Length: 16 hrs and 24 mins
- Release date: 03-14-23
Entrepreneurship for Dummies (2nd Edition) By Kathleen Allen PhD AudioBook Summary
The perfect resource for your journey to start a business
Entrepreneurship For Dummies is the essential guide to becoming your own boss and a successful entrepreneur. We make it simple to learn every step of the process. Identify an opportunity, learn your customers’ needs, test your product, protect your intellectual property, secure funding, and get ready for that all-important launch. In classic Dummies style, this book is packed with practical information and useful advice, all in a fun and easy-to-follow format. Take fear out of the entrepreneurship equation and build the confidence you need to make your fantastic business idea take flight. Get up to date on the latest lingo, new ideas for raising money, and the latest ways to do business in the digital age.
– Understand the process of starting a business, from beginning to end
– Complete the necessary planning and meet legal requirements, without the headache
– Get expert tips and tricks on funding your idea and bringing your product or service to market
– Build the foundation you need to keep your business thriving and growing
Entrepreneurship For Dummies supports you as you travel along the road to success.