- Narrated by: Hector Carrillo
- Length: 6 hrs and 41 mins
- Release date: 11-21-23
Eavesdropping on Millionaires By John Mauldin, Tiffani Mauldin AudioBook summary
Discover how the wealthy think about, earn, spend, and invest money
In Eavesdropping on Millionaires, John and Tiffani Mauldin of Mauldin Economics follow millionaires over twelve years to deliver a one-of-a-kind money management guide based on the investment habits, lessons, and techniques used by a cross-section of affluent people.
The authors show you how to achieve significant wealth by demonstrating how real people have already traveled that road. You’ll find:
– Discussions of how the subjects of the book made their money, how they invested, how they spent, and the plans they’ve created for the immediate future.
– Explorations of how millionaires enjoy life, their outlooks, mistakes, pivotal lessons learned, and their personal spending habits.
– Examinations of how the affluent make important decisions and deal with adverse market and money events like bear markets, recessions, career changes, and life transitions.
An inspiring and eminently practical resource about how people gain, maintain, and grow significant fortunes in the real world, Eavesdropping on Millionaires is a must-listen roadmap to wealth for contemporary investors and those serious about financial freedom.