Do the Work to Be a Better You By Nancy Rundle
- Narrated by: Brittany Goodwin
- Length: 2 hrs and 58 mins
- Release date: 01-05-23
Do the Work to Be a Better You By Nancy Rundle AudioBook Summary
Are you a motivated and goal-driven individual looking to improve your life? Do you want to focus on restructuring your life, achieving your goals, and letting go of destructive habits that have been holding you back? Have you been looking for compelling tools that will allow you to harness your inner power so that you can be your own badass? Then, keep listening!
After overcoming many personal battles that empowered her to pick herself up and take charge of her life, Nancy Rundle is your beacon of hope who will apply her knowledge to help you master your emotions easily, evolve into a better you, and take the time to be present in every moment of your life.
In Do the Work to Be a Better You, you’ll discover:
- Three things you should stop doing to break the habit of being you, learn to prioritize, and pay attention to your feelings, no matter how difficult this has been for you before
- A comprehensive guide for self-care including how to avoid burnout, the different types of self-care methods to incorporate into your life, effective ways to transform your inner dialogue for improved self-esteem
- Ways to challenge yourself by engaging in tasks that will motivate you to grow, irrespective of how many times you’ve struggled with this in the past
- How to encourage self-sufficiency by taking time to reflect, having fewer expectations from others, and controlling who you surround yourself with
- How to eliminate negativity in your life by identifying different boundaries, recognizing why you need them, and how to establish healthy ones
You’re about to step into a powerful phase in your life where you’re going to make things happen for yourself. No more sabotaging yourself, delaying your success, and wondering, “Is this all there is to life?”