Diabetes for Dummies (6th Edition) By Dr. Simon Poole, Amy Riolo
- Narrated by: Eva Wilhelm
- Length: 16 hrs and 25 mins
- Release date: 09-12-23
Diabetes for Dummies (6th Edition) By Dr. Simon Poole, Amy Riolo AudioBook summary
Diabetes For Dummies is a trusted resource that guides those diagnosed with diabetes and pre-diabetes and their caregivers towards optimal health. This book helps you, or those you love, achieve the life you want while managing diabetes with lifestyle changes, alternative therapies, and the latest medications. This fully updated edition helps you tackle your symptoms with the confidence that you’re following the newest advances in diabetes treatment. Powerful lifestyle strategies, new medications, monitoring equipment, nutritional guidelines, delicious recipes, and insulin delivery methods—it’s all in this friendly Dummies guide.
– Learn the latest treatment options, medications, and evidence-based therapies
– Manage your symptoms and live a full life with expert diet and lifestyle tips
– Answer your questions with this trusted, compassionate guide
– Take control and understand how to improve or even prevent and reverse prediabetes and diabetes
This book is a resource for those newly diagnosed with diabetes, and prediabetes, their loved ones, and care givers, as well as health care professionals who need an up-to-date reference on the latest in diabetes research.