Decision Intelligence By Thorsten Heilig, Ilhan Scheer
- Narrated by: Tom Parks
- Length: 5 hrs and 17 mins
- Release date: 12-26-23
Decision Intelligence By Thorsten Heilig, Ilhan Scheer AudioBook summary
In Decision Intelligence: Transform Your Team and Organization with AI-Driven Decision-Making, a team of pioneering decision and AI strategists delivers a digestible and hands-on resource for professionals at every part of the decision-making journey. The book discusses the latest technology and approaches that bridge the gap between behavioral science, data science, and technological innovation.
Discover how leaders from various industries and environments are using data and AI to make better future decisions, taking both human as well as business factors into account. This book covers:
– A demystifying behind-the-scenes peek inside how AI models, forecasts, and optimization for business challenges really work, and why they open up entirely new possibilities
– A business-ready introduction to decision intelligence, exploring why traditional decision-making strategies are outdated and how to transition to decision-intelligence
– The evolution of Decision Intelligence
– An examination of decision intelligence at the organizational level
– An overview of why (and where exactly) AI still needs human expertise and how to incorporate this topic in daily planning and decision making.