Creative Writing for Dummies, 2nd Edition By Maggie Hamand PhD
- Narrated by: Cynthia Farrell
- Length: 15 hrs and 49 mins
- Release date: 11-28-23
Creative Writing for Dummies, 2nd Edition By Maggie Hamand PhD AudioBook summary
Unlock your creative potential and write something special
Ever dream of writing a book, article, poem, or play that means something to you—and maybe to someone else as well? Do you have an idea you’re ready to get down on paper? In Creative Writing For Dummies, you’ll learn how to unleash your creative side and become a confident and productive writer.
Discover the essential elements of storytelling, including structure, characterization, setting, dialogue, and plot, as you navigate the countless ways you can express yourself with the written word. Explore the media and methods you can use to help find an audience—from traditional to self-publishing, social media, blogging, and more!
Creative Writing For Dummies also shows you how to:
– Write in all sorts of different formats, including screenplays, scripts, creative nonfiction, poetry, short stories, novels, and beyond
– Navigate the world of social media and learn how it can contribute to getting your work read by more people in more places
– Understand the new, online nature of contemporary journalism and the proliferation of news and blogging sites