Change Your Brain Every Day By Daniel Amen
- Narrated by: Jim Frangione
- Length: 15 hrs and 8 mins
- Release date: 03-21-23
Change Your Brain Every Day By Daniel Amen AudioBook Summary
366 Days to a Better Brain, Mind, and Life!
In Change Your Brain Every Day psychiatrist and clinical neuroscientist Daniel Amen, MD, draws on over 40 years’ clinical practice with tens of thousands of patients to give you the most effective daily habits he has seen that can help you improve your brain, master your mind, boost your memory, and make you feel happier, healthier, and more connected to those you love.
Incorporating Dr. Amen’s tiny habits and practices over the course of a year will help you:
· Manage your mind to support your happiness, inner peace, and success
· Develop lifelong strategies for dealing with whatever stresses come your way
· Create an ongoing sense of purpose in a way that informs your daily actions
· Learn major life lessons Dr. Amen has gleaned from studying hundreds of thousands of brain scans
Imagine what you could learn by spending every day for a year on a psychiatrist’s couch. In Change Your Brain Every Day, you’ll get a year’s worth of life-changing daily wisdom from Dr. Amen, one of the world’s most prominent psychiatrists.