- Narrated by: Ann Richardson
- Length: 18 hrs and 16 mins
- Release date: 08-08-23
Bipolar Disorder for Dummies, 4th Edition By Candida Fink MD, Joe Kraynak AudioBook summary
Bipolar Disorder For Dummies, 4th Edition explains everything about this common mental health diagnosis in easy-to-understand terms. This book helps make sense of options when it comes to medications, therapies, and treatments that could improve your quality of life. With compassionate advice and friendly insights, this book empowers you with the information you need to find support for yourself or assist a loved one who has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. This updated edition covers emerging and alternative therapies, including ketamine, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), marijuana, and psychedelics.
– Get the latest on medical, therapeutic, and self-help strategies for bipolar management
– Navigate your way through the challenges of a bipolar diagnosis
– Learn the chemistry behind bipolar disorder
– Control symptoms, function in times of crisis, and plan ahead for manic or depressive episodes
If you suspect you may have bipolar disorder, if you have recently been diagnosed, or if you have a loved one with bipolar disorder, this Dummies guide offers you an accessible resource for learning all the basics.