- Narrated by: Lisa Stroth
- Length: 7 hrs and 43 mins
- Release date: 02-09-23
Anatomy & Physiology of the Circulatory System By AudioLearn Medical Content Team AudioBook summary
AudioLearn Crash Courses presents Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Circulatory System. Complete review! Top test questions!
Developed by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a great way to explore the anatomy and physiology of the human circulatory system.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical graduate-level anatomy and physiology course.
The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are key takeaways following each chapter to drive home key points and quizzes to review commonly tested questions.
Here are the main topics we’ll be covering:
- Gross anatomy of the heart
- Developmental anatomy and physiology
- Anatomy and physiology of the myocardium
- Anatomy of the major arteries and veins of the body
- The lymphatics
- Physiology of the heart
- Measuring general cardiac physiology at rest and with exercise
- Physiology of the circulatory system
- Introduction to pathophysiology of the heart
- Introduction to pathophysiology of the peripheral and pulmonary circulation
We will end our review with a 200-question practice test.