All You Need to Know About Menopause By Catherine O’Keeffe
- Narrated by: Shelley Atkinson
- Length: 12 hrs and 4 mins
- Release date: 05-01-23
All You Need to Know About Menopause By Catherine O’Keeffe AudioBook Summary
Your symptoms are real, you’re not alone, there is help for you and it is here!
Everyone’s journey through menopause is different, but we all need support through the challenges it brings. Catherine O’Keeffe is on a mission to shatter the taboo around menopause and has already provided life-changing information to thousands. Drawing from the latest research, Catherine will answer all your questions about:
– Gaining control of physical, mental and emotional symptoms
– Assessing the pros and cons of HRT and alternative therapies
– How to negotiate menopause in the workplace
– Which supplements are best for you
– How nutrition and exercise can help
From hot flushes to mood swings, weight gain to joint ache, brain fog to depression, Menopause Workplace Consultant Catherine O’Keeffe will help you navigate the different stages, from perimenopause onwards. With Catherine’s expertise, you will be empowered, informed and feeling like yourself again.