Abundance Leaders By Laura Freebairn-Smith
- Narrated by: Robin McAlpine
- Length: 5 hrs and 10 mins
- Release date: 10-13-23
Abundance Leaders By Laura Freebairn-Smith AudioBook summary
Transform your ability to lead others with an abundance leadership mindset
In Abundance Leaders: Creating Energy, Joy, and Productivity in an Unsettled World, renowned management consultant and lecturer Laura Freebairn-Smith delivers a rigorous and practical discussion of energetic, joyful, and productive leadership. In the book, you’ll learn what sets leaders with an “abundance mindset” apart from those with a “scarcity mindset,” and why the former creates work environments that generate superior performance when compared to those created by the latter.
The author comprehensively explains the Abundance Leadership Model and convincingly demonstrates how it leads to immediate and tangible improvements in productivity and employee wellbeing. You’ll also find:
- A list of 26 distinct behaviors that signal a manager or executive is working in an abundance leadership mindset
- Strategies for leading bravely, making big, impactful promises, and aligning your organization around its purpose
- Ways to shape the culture at your organization in ways that drive dramatic improvements to the bottom line and worker satisfaction
An essential resource for managers, executives, board members, and other business leaders, Abundance Leaders will also earn a place in the libraries of anyone with an interest in leadership or organizational culture.